Elmhurst Warm Roof
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, this high performance insulated roof consists of a pre-engineered lightweight frame, rigid insulation board, internal plasterboard and a choice of external tile finishes. This warm roof conversion system is fully compliant for use in a conventional situation such as an extension, and has been fully approved by local authority control (LABC) for use as a full conservatory replacement roof.
As part of our installation package, we simplify the process of obtaining building control approval for all replacement roof work.
Benefits of roof replacement
- Easy to install to existing frames
- Choice of internal finishing methods – chose to specify a vaulted ceiling or a lowered flat ceiling
- Choice of tile and slate colours
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light
- Incredible U value of 0.18 that meets total building regulations
- Unique feature with a structurally built in and matching fascia system- this achieves the look of an extension to your home and can even be fitted with LED patio lighting so security and added style