Elmhurst Warm Roof
This roof system has been designed to be installed as a retro fit onto existing conservatory window frames converting your existing conservatory into a usable all year sun room. Should you require us to provide the complete service we can offer you a brand new sun room from scratch including frames and base works.
With an incredible U value of just 0.18 you will never experience the extremes of temperature changes in your conservatory again. Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, this high performance insulated roof consists of a pre-engineered lightweight frame, rigid insulation board, internal plasterboard and a choice of external tile finishes.
No. Not planning permission but Building Regulations approval. This warm roof conversion system is fully compliant for use in a conventional situation such as an extension, and has been fully approved by local authority control (LABC) for use as a full conservatory replacement roof. As part of our installation package, we simplify the process of obtaining building control approval for all replacement roof.
- An Elmhurst solid roof will retain warmth in the winter months
- An Elmhurst solid roof will keep your conservatory incredibly cool on sunny days
- The roof is virtually burglar proof and the roofing tiles cannot be easily removed
- This solid roof will eliminate any leaks experienced with lightweight polycarbonate roofs
- This roof will eliminate almost all glare experienced with glass or polycarbonate roofs
- Will eliminate any need to climb ladders for cleaning dirty roofs
- Provides complete privacy from overlooking neighbouring windows
- Designed and tested to the standards demanded by Building Regulations
- Will eliminate noise from rain, wind and wildlife
- Will allow you to start using your conservatory again!