Solar Controlled Roofs
Why choose a Solar Controlled glass roof?
High Performance Glass Roof
- Technologically advanced glazing system keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- "Normal" glass and polycarbonate will allow solar heating to penetrate into the conservatory – to avoid this whilst reducing heat loss in winter, many of our customers are opting to replace their old tired roofs with this high performance glass which is quieter than polycarbonate, self cleaning, and more energy efficient.
- If you are specifically wanting to bring a lot more light into your home, then a glass roof is the right choice for you.
- High performance roof glass works by deflecting heat from the sun in the summer to keep the inside of the conservatory cooler and by retaining the warmth in the winter.
- It also features a true easy clean coating that uses the power of the sun to break down organic deposits and then uses rainwater to wash it away.
- Combine this with a "subtle" blue tint to deflect glare, this replacement roof is seriously worth considering.
Visit our newly refurbished showroom at
3 AUSTHORPE VIEW COLTON ROUNDABOUT LS15 8NN