- According to the Energy Saving Trust, 26% of all domestic heat loss escapes through the windows.
- Installing energy efficient windows is essential to keep the cost of your energy bills down.
- The benefits of double & triple glazing include improved thermal performance, economic benefits, increased comfort, enhanced security and improved sound insulation.
- Our energy efficient windows allows you to gain free energy from our greatest natural resource; the sun
- The tight weather-seals of the windows prevent cold wind and rain from entering your property
- The glass of the windows has a transparent coating that reflects heat back inside, retaining warmth and reducing the amount of energy needed to heat your home.
Put simply, saving energy can save you money!
- Our windows are capable of achieving an A+ energy rating. Compared with a C rated window you would save enough energy per year to run a full size A++ energy rated fridge freezer constantly and do a 2kg load of washing every other day for a year!
Visit our newly refurbished showroom at
3 AUSTHORPE VIEW COLTON ROUNDABOUT LS15 8NN